We're opening up an office in Orange County pretty soon, and we've compiled a list of some of the best places to see in Orange County!
...OK, maybe not the "best," but these places are pretty cool to visit. In honor of our Orange County office opening soon, we've created a list of some of the best places to visit, sight-see, eat at, and tour in Orange County. Don't worry, we've crossed off places like Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm... For obvious reasons.
1. Anaheim Packing District--OK, this may seem a little obvious, but hey, I've never been there yet! The Anaheim Packing District is located right in the middle of Anaheim, CA. Held in the restored citrus Packing House, the Anaheim Packing District is a communal place of gathering featuring more than 20+ eateries--a foodie's dream--including the Anaheim Brewery, complete with a tasting room and beer garden! More information.
2. Fullerton Arboretum--For the nature and plant lovers out there, you can visit CSU Fullerton's 26-acre botanical garden featuring foliage from all over the world. The garden holds special events throughout the month such as Victorian Tea Tasting, a "Brews and Blues" BBQ, and a tomato tasting and salsa contest! Their website has an interactive map for each plant collection in their garden. More information.
3. The Pirate Tower of Victoria Beach--This is one of Orange County's more secluded beaches, but it's home to one of the few, if only, lighthouse in O.C. The lighthouse is mysterious, lonesome, and unique. Although it got its name as the "Pirate Tower," it was originally built by California Senator William E. Brown in 1926. He then sold the property in the 40s to a retired Naval officer who set the legacy of the "Pirate Tower." Although there haven't been reports of supernatural activity, the image of the tower on an overcast morning on a secluded beach certainly gives way to that. More information.
4. Medieval Times--OK, I'm a San Diego native and the only memories I have of Medieval Times are middle school field trips and church camp trips. Regardless, I still had a blast both times, and I would absolutely return as an adult. What's better than eating a dark ages-inspired meal with your hands and watching dress-up knights try to (pretend) kill each other? All while cheering on your favorite competitor? NOTHING. That's what. More information.
5. Old Towne Orange Walking Food Tours--Within this one-mile square area holds the historic Orange Plaza and is often referred to as the heart of the City of Orange. Old Towne Orange has different walking food tours catered to different audiences, like the Vintage Orange Food Tour or the Chapman Parents & Student Tour. With all the shops, galleries, and restaurants, you'll get a taste of the true O.C. In addition, you can grab the "best burger in O.C." in Old Town Orange at the Haven Gastropub. And who doesn't love a good burger? More information.
That's it! Maybe this short little list can inspire you to find more gems in Orange County. We're certainly excited to explore the area once we get our new office open! And hopefully we'll be able to make an O.C. Vendor List as Best Open Air Photo Booth Rental in Orange County! ;)